the ghostbusters workbench
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the site is back, under new supervision for 1 reason.

3 posters

Go down

the site is back, under new supervision for 1 reason. Empty the site is back, under new supervision for 1 reason.

Post  Admin Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:31 pm

due to some other webmasters harassing the fans here, trying to run them out of the community, this site was taken down.
it was resurrected by me, by request of gbtim,

this site will stand as a home to all fans who have been run out of other community's, for we all deserve a place we can go.
we welcome everyone. not only those who want a place to go, but those who would want to see this site grow.

as i prefer to remain in the background i will remain known as admin. but i will be here larking in the shadows, watching things.
as of right now we are looking for 3 mods, these mods will rule the form as a group, under the guideline of one for all and all for one, meaning all things done must be put to a vote, if we want to delete a post, then 2 out of 3 mods must rule it is so, although if we choose to ban someone all three must agree, if 1 out of the 3 dont agree we will give the person a final chance, at which point if he messes up, he is gone.

Admin
Admin

https://ghostbusterswbench.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

the site is back, under new supervision for 1 reason. Empty Re: the site is back, under new supervision for 1 reason.

Post  GB Freak Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:30 am

Im tired of having to create new accounts everytime.
GB Freak
GB Freak

Back to top Go down

the site is back, under new supervision for 1 reason. Empty Re: the site is back, under new supervision for 1 reason.

Post  Admin Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:39 am

i understand, had the same problem, but this time its here to stay.

Admin
Admin

https://ghostbusterswbench.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raysoccult Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:12 am

I hope it is. Very Happy
Raysoccult
Raysoccult

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum