the ghostbusters workbench
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Propfan

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

To Propfan Empty To Propfan

Post  Specter Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:53 pm

In regards to your recent post in Charles' for sale thread I have this to say.

If you recieved bad parts why did you not contact him for a refund or an exchange? Also I would like to note that I personally think those parts you recieved were likely not from him, if you did in fact ever recive parts from him. As his parts are always top notch, pre sanded, and usually any air holes or imperfections are pre filled and sanded as well, and with that he has been consistant on many occassions, I don't know Charles on a personal level, I've only done business with the man, so I wouldn't call him a friend, so don't think I'm just trying to support the guy, and or give him backup as his pal. I'm honestly saying straight out... he offers the highest quality parts around, and at a good price. Secondly I'm finally to the point where I'm going to just come out and say it, Propfan....you sir are a shit bag. Since you have been here you have not made one constructive post. In fact all you seem to want to do is bash Charles, I don't for a minute believe you recieved bad parts from him, I think you are full of shit to be quite honest, and I think you are only trying to make him look bad. I've said my piece, I don't care if I get the ban hammer for it either. Someone needs to shut you up, somebody needed to tell you that your a shit head, and I'm honored that I was the first one to do so.

Have a good night to you all my GB friends. Very Happy

Specter

Back to top Go down

To Propfan Empty Re: To Propfan

Post  Raysoccult Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:14 pm

What's that smell?
Raysoccult
Raysoccult

Back to top Go down

Post  propfan Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:41 am

Boo hoo...someone on the internet thinks I am a shithead. Whatever shall I do?

I am not concerned at all if you believe I have had parts from Charles, I had probably 3 or 4 of most parts he made at one point and as I have said they ranged from OK to complete garbage. Best parts around is a laugh, shitty, cheap quality resin, recast parts, inaccurate parts, Russian roulette on if you'll get good or shitty parts from him, the shady business of "contact me for a list of parts and prices"...how can I not see this level of quality?

I'd say I've done more in the way of being constructive on this forum than you, I've been trying to give suggestions on making this place not just be a hive for wankers like you who probably CAN'T buy parts from anyone else cause you've been banned from other forums, who will support recasters just so they have someone around to supply them parts. I suppose if you're content in having only 8 members, and a known recasters welcomed, then keep up your very constructive behavior, you're already there!

propfan

Back to top Go down

Post  JustsayNo Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:50 am

I am going to have to agree with prop fan. If this site allows people to recast and won't let them sell for 3 whole months. the admin of this site should protect people on it from these people by banning them after they are caught. Why would I buy something from somebody who is known to rip people off. And if that is all that is sellling on this site why would I come here. recasters should be banned PERIOD. On a brighter note I would not be afraid to buy from bluerotary.

Oh also spectard read the rules before posting. Youer a Douchebag.

in ur first post you are not allowed to start any badmouthing, you state what your problem is with them and ask them to accpet a public convo about it

Last edited by JustsayNo on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)

JustsayNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:45 am

justsayno is right on the fact that you had to ask him to accpet the debate/argument first,
there for propfan gets to judge weather or not this topic stays open or gets deleted. let me know what you choose

but justsayno, we dont allow them to sell for 3 months if they are proven to be selling recast parts here, or at another site during the same time period, not 2 years back. people can change. if they start selling again and its still the same parts, they are not allowed to sell here ever again.
we will not ban these members though, that does not help nor fix the problem, look how many people have been banned from other sites, that still continue to sell, they even create fake accounts and log into the other sites they have been banned from under a new ip, the argument banning them because it stops them from buying and recasting, is also flawed. as they just have it sent to another address. id rather allow them here and know what they are up to then not know what they are doing. take Jeremy Moore for example, i know for a fact that he is still buying parts form people and recasting them. and am aware he is hanging around all boards he was banned from under another name and ip. so the argument of "why would i want to come here and hang out with recasters" is thrown out the window, becuase at other boards you are already doing it wtihout knowing, atleast here you know.

Admin
Admin

https://ghostbusterswbench.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raysoccult Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:23 pm

I suggest we clean this site up significantly.
Raysoccult
Raysoccult

Back to top Go down

Post  JustsayNo Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:25 pm

clean up how?

JustsayNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Specter Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:30 pm

Hey propfan, go report to AJ you pile of shit, mission accomplished you managed to create disharmony in the forum, that should be enough to bring you up in his ranks as a professional fuck stick.

Admin just get rid of this fucking waste of a child birth. Then block his IP so he can't come back.

Please feel free to delete this post, like all my others.

Specter

Back to top Go down

Post  Raysoccult Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:33 pm

By not allowing this sort of drama. This site should be for those who want to prop and talk ghostbusters. The drama should be left for private conversations or facebook or some other social networking site. Don't bring it here. Bluerotary has it right. He stays out of the crap you two dweebs have brought here. I would very much like to see this place be drama free and not about who has made mistakes in the past. If we can't move on then how do you expect us to fix our mistakes. If we don't dwell on them then we can forget them and focus on making it better. We can't do that if you guys come in here and keep bringing it up again. It just sounds like me like you two just wanna bring us down and cause problems. If that is the kind of people you really are I vote BAN once again.
Raysoccult
Raysoccult

Back to top Go down

Post  Raysoccult Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:35 pm

this may have to be my last post. At least for as long while. This site has become exactly what I didn't want it to become when I created it and I would have banned both these suckers from day one to keep the peace of the site which was the whole freaking point.
Raysoccult
Raysoccult

Back to top Go down

Post  JustsayNo Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:36 pm

I think propfan has the right to be pissed. He was screwed and he called someone out on it. Who is AJ by the way?

JustsayNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Specter Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:37 pm

hey justsayblowme, I don't care what you think, that covers you for the most part, again we have a first timer here that is missing the big picture, it's about giving people a second chance. Also I don't negotiate with terrorists, he didn't ask permission when hebad mouthed charles did he? I'm in agreeance with the buying and selling policy, and the feedback sure, but I'm not going to sit back while a person is given a second chance...and that person has done nothing wrong here, and yet suddenly that individual is attacked without provication. Hell no I'm going to speak what everyone else is thinking.

Specter

Back to top Go down

Post  JustsayNo Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:39 pm

dude you need to lighten up. take Charles balls out of your mouth and look at the big picture. He screwed people. You buy from him, you are hurting the comunity and possible losing money on sub par stuff

JustsayNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Raysoccult Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:41 pm

Specter is exactly right and as far as I am concerned if a rule was broken that person should be banned without any further warning. The rules are in place for a reason. I see no reason to allow that person to stay.
Raysoccult
Raysoccult

Back to top Go down

Post  JustsayNo Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:42 pm

the only rule I see broken is speceld dick over here starting this thread.

JustsayNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Specter Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:44 pm

justsayyestocockinthemouth Who invited you? stay the fuck out of it, this has nothing to do with you at all. go make a post about something somewhere else kid.

Specter

Back to top Go down

Post  Raysoccult Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:44 pm

If we buy from him we are supporting the community since he is a part of it and by allowing him a second chance, the community can be what we intended it to be. A community of friendship not of enemies which you guys have turned it into.
Raysoccult
Raysoccult

Back to top Go down

Post  JustsayNo Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:47 pm

I am no enemy of anyone. I have no beef with you Chris. Its with mr I live in my parents basement, he had no reason to go after propfan. It wasnt his fight.

JustsayNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Raysoccult Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:50 pm

In his defense I think propfan had no right to attack CW. If he had an issuse with him in the past it should be between him and cw. He should have contacted CW for replacement parts instead of throwing the parts away. He never should have brought it here. A simple link to feedback would have been more acceptable.
Raysoccult
Raysoccult

Back to top Go down

Post  JustsayNo Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:53 pm

Agreed ,but if he put it in feed back the same war would have started. We both know that. I am for new beginnings but i hope that the ban hammer gets dropped when people screw up again

JustsayNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Specter Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:58 pm

It's always my fight to stand up for the right reasons, like when someone trys to start fresh and come back to a community, I try to support that. I don't and won't support or stanby while someone bashes someone who did nothing wrong here. And justsayno, I am done arguing with you....I dont know you and Never really intended to go off onto you, my anger got the best of me and was mis directed, but you started shit with me first for the record kid, however I said some nasty things, and for that I apologize. but I don't apologize for anything else I have said. Infact I would like to be removed from the members list on this website "Admin" Please. If you are going to sit back and do nothing then I want to have no part in this site.

Last edited by Specter on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Specter

Back to top Go down

Post  Specter Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:03 pm

Wait...justsayno am I correct in my understanding that you think Charles deserves a second chance? And should only be banned if he screws up again? Is my assumption correct. Or am I mis reading what you have written?

Specter

Back to top Go down

Post  Raysoccult Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:06 pm

I think he said he believes in second chances. I like where this is going now. And I too am sorry if I seemed out of line.
Raysoccult
Raysoccult

Back to top Go down

Post  Specter Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:08 pm

Chris your good man, you didn't do a thing wrong.

Specter

Back to top Go down

Post  Raysoccult Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Im with you man I am not gonna sit back while someone gets bashed who is just trying to start anew.
Raysoccult
Raysoccult

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum