the ghostbusters workbench
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP!!!!! wiring problems..........

2 posters

Go down

HELP!!!!! wiring problems.......... Empty HELP!!!!! wiring problems..........

Post  bluerotary22 Thu May 06, 2010 10:31 pm

i have succeeded in making the sound work, but how do i wire up the lights to the same switches? the bargraph on the gun uses a 9V battery, the lights that i have wired along with the cyclotron lights use a 9 volt as well, the sound chip uses 4.5V, and the powercell lights use 9V. how am i supposed to wire up everything so that the power does not cross and so that the lights turn on with the sound and shut off when the sound is shut off? i am completely stumped! there has to be a way to fix this little issue. let me know if there is anyone out there that is educated in this or has done it before, thanks!
bluerotary22
bluerotary22

Back to top Go down

HELP!!!!! wiring problems.......... Empty Re: HELP!!!!! wiring problems..........

Post  Raysoccult Sat May 08, 2010 3:46 pm

shoot man thats beyond me. Im good at getting alot of lights on one switch but getting sound and lights on one circuit is beyond me. I would think however you could just make another circuit with the sound and solder it to the joints on the lights circuit but i am not sure.
Raysoccult
Raysoccult

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum