the ghostbusters workbench
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GHOST TRAP PART DUEX (PRONOUNCED DUH.)

Go down

GHOST TRAP PART DUEX (PRONOUNCED DUH.) Empty GHOST TRAP PART DUEX (PRONOUNCED DUH.)

Post  Raysoccult Mon May 10, 2010 11:03 pm

OK guys here it is. The trap in the ebay auction is now for sale. 300 even gets you this wonderfully constructed trap. I know we only have 9 members here but this is a quality trap here gentlemen.
we are talking smooth MDF. The MDF was cut by a master woodworker on a table saw,mitre saw, band saw, and saber/jig saw. He knows what he's doing guys. The pieces fit together like a puzzle so beautifully I could not believe it. Its rock solid. The cartridge is removeable if you remove the side screws and the doors can be made to open if you so choose. Easy as pie if you align them properly and drill into them. Insert pegs and screw into the back of them. The price includes shipping so do not miss out on this awesome trap guys. And hell if you wanna spread the word to other websites so someone there can examine my work go for it. I don't care who gets it I just need to sell it. Oh and by the way, NOTHING WAS RECAST! there are no resin parts on this puppy its all hand built and genuine. SO BOO YEA! Very Happy (I have been accused of recasting way back in the day so I wanted to throw it out there that I have never even made one freakin mold.)

Not subject to taxes exchanges or refunds.

OPEN TO TRADE OF PROTON PACK SHELL, PARTS AND MACHINED PARTS. ALSO ECTO GOGGLES.
Raysoccult
Raysoccult

Back to top Go down