the ghostbusters workbench
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lets get the big dogs in here

2 posters

Go down

lets get the big dogs in here Empty lets get the big dogs in here

Post  Raysoccult Wed May 12, 2010 7:58 pm

BAN ME ALL YOU WANT I NEED YOU NOT.

I was not aware that making a post in the appropriate topic that did not include a link to another website was in fact spamming. Inappropriate? Really? I posted a picture of an alien i captured in my friends webcam and posted it in the PARANORMAL section of a website. (sorry dude but they already know what you look like if you posted pics too before they shat on you.) HOW is that spamming again?
Oh ok so let me get this straight. I can't have my own GB forum, and NOW I can't even post on ANY gb forum except the one I CREATED? I POSTED IN THE RIGHT PLACE! If you hate me say it to my face! Don't throw the first punch if you are too afraid of getting one back. Some people man some people just love to stir up shit.
And no offense, I am just trying to be funny here but, If you love to stir up shit so much come and see me. I will shit in a bucket and give you a stick. You can stir that shit all you want. Laughing
Oh and I can rant all I want cause the legal system treats online web forums as conversations in a bar. I have not named anyone specific I am just ranting. You can do that on the radio here where I live. I even heard a guy say "F***" oh no not the F word on public radio. WHATEVER shall we do? HE SHOULD BE BANNED!!!!
What are you in Kindergarden? This is getting rediculous. Agreed?

Last edited by Raysoccult on Thu May 13, 2010 3:18 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : um. censorship?)
Raysoccult
Raysoccult

Back to top Go down

lets get the big dogs in here Empty Re: lets get the big dogs in here

Post  Specter Sun May 16, 2010 12:19 pm

I agree totally, they have been out for blood on you since day one fella. I bet I can tag who banned you in two guesses too, yall ready for this. It's either, AJ Quick, or Kingpin. Both of them are pussies, and have way to much power that they often mis use ...scratch that...they frequently mis use, I dislike both of em, and I think they are cowards, bannin people without a good reason, and or without hearing the other side of the story, that's bullshit fuckers. Now me, I play it cool and stay calm, because I know I'll see Quick at Dragon con, I sure hope he is ready to back up all his choices and stand toe to toe with someone ready to whoop his ever livin ass, I am 6 ft 3" and have fought mixed martial arts for 5 years with the team I'm with now, unless your proton pack can really shoot a fuckin stream of energy your ass is toast.. I really, really hope he shows up, I....rather we the guys and I have 1 goal, to make his day a living nightmare, and then beat his ass in the parkin lot. What's he gonna say Zeddemore and Stantz wooped my ass?We will just say he threw the first punch and said Nigger LOL. Man them guys are a big shiny, red pair of fuckin clown shoes, they are a joke, and they are one tiny spec of insignificant power on the internet, don't worry about gettin banned from their stupid ass site, go find another one there is a slew of them out there amigo. those two fools are like 30 year old virgins,and always will be. both are probally fat asses too, best believe that!

Peace.

Specter

Back to top Go down

Post  Raysoccult Sun May 16, 2010 5:18 pm

I do not care who it is. All I want is peace and I hope this grudge passes when they are older looking back on it all asking.....why did I treat him like that? WHYYYYY OH GOD WHY. But It's all good on my end I just know I am cool and collective when I need to be and they need to work on that if they ever want to suceed in not angering people. HATE is a powerful emotion. But peace is the one thing everyone on earth wants but does not know how to get. I will tell you how to get it my friend. SHINE.
Raysoccult
Raysoccult

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum