the ghostbusters workbench
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Activity?????.........

3 posters

Go down

Site Activity?????......... Empty Site Activity?????.........

Post  bluerotary22 Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:09 pm

Where are all the ghostheads at? not too much activity going on here. to those of you whom are members.......get some more people to join. we need props, posts, and stuff to buy and sell. lets get this site on a roll!!!
bluerotary22
bluerotary22

Back to top Go down

Site Activity?????......... Empty Re: Site Activity?????.........

Post  Admin Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:57 am

i would post more, but been on a biz trip, just flew back in today, but gotta turn around and fly out again tomorrow for another trip,

message boards are a tricky thing to get running, as getting new people to join and talk is harder then it used to be. back in the day not everyone had a message board, so you find one and be at home, now and days everyone and their grandmas can have one. that and we are in a field that has a few popular boards already, so we have to work around that 2. its one of those things that will take time, we just need to get more people in here so we have more conversations.

Admin
Admin

https://ghostbusterswbench.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raysoccult Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:12 pm

been busy with....other.....things. AHEM. ANY WAY.....next trap build date is the 24th so hoping to get it done and on ebay.....or cast up for resin kits. One way or another i hope to offer resin kits by the end of the year as well as finished resin traps. Need a source for the wheels that guy on ebay has em for a buck a wheel so i may contact him. Everything else i can do....pretty much.

who votes for resin side plates with all details molded onto them molded right onto the shell wall

and who votes for real metal plates and everything else resin including the vector plates?

Wanna get some input from you guys.
Raysoccult
Raysoccult

Back to top Go down

Post  bluerotary22 Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:33 pm

i vote for resin parts that can be added to the sides of the traps for one reason: they look nicer and you dont get runs in the paint where you can see the edges of where the parts were painted. just my personal likings.
bluerotary22
bluerotary22

Back to top Go down

Post  Raysoccult Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:36 pm

ah so mold the plates to the side walls of the shell and the front of the cartridge but then cast all the resin parts seperate so they can be added after you paint the plates?
Raysoccult
Raysoccult

Back to top Go down

Post  bluerotary22 Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:59 pm

or mold the plates seperately so that everything is its own piece. nobody has a kit like that. if all the pieces are molded individually, then it would make for a more realistic looking trap. see what i am saying? then you could sell them for more than what other people sell there solid pieced kits for and they will look better.
bluerotary22
bluerotary22

Back to top Go down

Post  Raysoccult Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:28 pm

"BRILLIANT!" Shocked
Raysoccult
Raysoccult

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum