the ghostbusters workbench
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gun, molds, parts...it all must go.

4 posters

Go down

Gun, molds, parts...it all must go. Empty Gun, molds, parts...it all must go.

Post  Specter Mon May 03, 2010 2:51 am

Okay guys I'm gettting rid of all things I do not need and quite possibly out of the hobby all together, I will be keeping my pack and costume obviously but everything else Is going to gradually start popping up here as I no longer have any need for it...Anyhow here are the pics if you see something you like let me know we can talk from there through PMs. Also the gun is hollow and ready to accept lights,other than that it is pristine and very welll cunstructed, nice and clean and almost fully built, the bottom just needs to be tacked on and a mount added for the pack. I am also interested in trading for any Megaman games for nes or snes especially Megaman 7 for snes.

Stickers somemetallic, all waterproof, also a 1/6th scale nick a tron gun fully built
Gun, molds, parts...it all must go. 0503000230a

Ion arm and Hga molds
Gun, molds, parts...it all must go. 0403002049

for some reason it cut all my pics in half

Rear instrument bar, front cylinder, side knob, banojos,and daleresistor molds.
Gun, molds, parts...it all must go. 0403002051

here you can see the custum alice frame,and booster tube as wellas a few molds and an ion arm.
Gun, molds, parts...it all must go. 0503000218a

Gun, molds, parts...it all must go. 0503000218

Gun, molds, parts...it all must go. 0503000217

Gun, molds, parts...it all must go. 0501001311a

The Gun.

Gun, molds, parts...it all must go. 0503000213-1

Gun, molds, parts...it all must go. 0503000214

Gun, molds, parts...it all must go. 0503000215

Gun, molds, parts...it all must go. 0503000216-1

That's all for now, let me know if something tickl3es your fancy, take it easy fellas.

Last edited by Specter on Mon May 03, 2010 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Specter

Back to top Go down

Gun, molds, parts...it all must go. Empty Re: Gun, molds, parts...it all must go.

Post  bluerotary22 Mon May 03, 2010 9:45 am

man, all i am essentially interested in is the gb1 cable. how much do you want for it? dont over price me now, i can make one myself for under $15 but dont have the time so i figured i would just try to buy one from somebody.
bluerotary22
bluerotary22

Back to top Go down

Gun, molds, parts...it all must go. Empty Re: Gun, molds, parts...it all must go.

Post  GBINMS Mon May 03, 2010 9:56 am

Im interested in alot of stuff. Ive sent you a pm Very Happy

GBINMS

Back to top Go down

Post  Specter Mon May 03, 2010 12:07 pm

Blue my man, I can't take less than what I got it for my man. I'm sorry wish I could do that low for it, but ifyou can make one then your all good my man....me I'm not that skilled lol..I did build the gun though...that'sgotta count for something.

COME ON GUYS HELP ME MOVE SOME OF THIS STUFF...FREE GIFT WITH EVERY PURCHASE! HOW'S THAT FOR INCENTIVE?

I have other items too and am also open to partial tradesin payment for items, I need a belt gizmo, trap pedal, and PKE meter to reallly finish out my 2 display costumes, oh I also love halo stuff too. hope that helps.

Specter

Back to top Go down

Post  Specter Mon May 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Here'sa few more molds, a clippard r-501...this baby makes excellent pulls, and 2 slightly different left ear molds with the front knob that goes next to the clippard in the same mold. and lastly a mystery mold....whoever buys the other molds gets this little gem free, very cool item and rare ,rare, rare, I molded it from an original sent to me from the man who created it himself.

Gun, molds, parts...it all must go. 0503001520-1

Specter

Back to top Go down

Post  Specter Mon May 03, 2010 3:59 pm

I have a better shot of some of the smaller items so you can see them more clearly, and yes those are two of Chris's one piece front barell assemblies, very cool stuff it's a shame I'm not going to use them now.

Gun, molds, parts...it all must go. 0503001717-1

Gun, molds, parts...it all must go. 0503000217-1

Last edited by Specter on Mon May 03, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Specter

Back to top Go down

Post  Specter Mon May 03, 2010 5:44 pm

One more small item for today, then I'm done till I sort through some morestuff next week. Here is an all metal trigger tip assembly, that is unique in that it has no weld lines whatsoever, whomever made it made it beautifully and it is very sharp and clean looking. I blasted it with a mist of silver paint so it would match my other silver parts but man she's a good little part.

Gun, molds, parts...it all must go. 0503001809-1

Specter

Back to top Go down

Post  Specter Mon May 03, 2010 9:38 pm

Green tube and ribbon cable pending sale.

Specter

Back to top Go down

Post  bluerotary22 Mon May 03, 2010 11:41 pm

ribbon cable........i am interested to know what you will take for it. metallic stickers for the whole pack and gun? up to you bud. i like the gb1 cable better than the gb2, it is more original i think. also, that metal gun tip and clippard mold caught my eye. pm me with your asking price and i will see what i can do within the next couple of days. thanks bro!
bluerotary22
bluerotary22

Back to top Go down

Post  Specter Mon May 03, 2010 11:55 pm

I would take 30 for the ribbon cable. Also is there no interest in this gun at all?

Last edited by Specter on Tue May 04, 2010 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Specter

Back to top Go down

Post  Specter Tue May 04, 2010 11:18 am

All molds sale pending.

Specter

Back to top Go down

Post  Specter Wed May 05, 2010 12:20 pm

All molds, booster frame, and belt sold.

ribbon cable is still available..maybe Iwilljust keep it if no one is interested.

the rest is still up for grabs including the protongun.

Specter

Back to top Go down

Post  Specter Mon May 10, 2010 4:07 pm

I will take 230 plus shipping for proton gun...that is a steal. fellas. For all other items I will take any offer on them, they must go. Ialso have a partially assembled gun and theparts tofinish it for 180

Specter

Back to top Go down

Post  Specter Thu May 20, 2010 10:09 am

Still have a lot of parts and a fully built gun here guys.....Anybody? Will also take 210 plus shipping on that alkaline proton pack shell.

Specter

Back to top Go down

Post  JustsayNo Thu May 27, 2010 1:44 pm

how much for the throwing chicken front handle

JustsayNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Specter Fri May 28, 2010 9:42 pm

Hmm interesting question you have. I guess I could do say $50 if it was a throwing chicken front handle but since it isn't and that is a very unique front barell I guess I could do oh $85 plus shipping costs for it, since your so cool. Very Happy

Last edited by Specter on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Specter

Back to top Go down

Post  JustsayNo Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Sorry looks like his, I like it.

JustsayNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Specter Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:23 pm

I sent you a pm guess you missed it, I thought bout a good price for this item,and I wanted to sell it for 115 being the nature of it, but I finally settled on a reasonable price that I would take, and I think $85 is fair, but it's likely worth more being that it's 1 of only 2 ever made...but yeah I could settle on $85 for the front handle, especially since it is not a throwing chicken front handle, not at all and far from it, it's far superior to that thing. I always hated how his was setup with the ears that were attached and easily broke off. This one however is a one piece gun barell that has everything you see molded onto it as 1 piece, that means the grip is molded to the tube and the ears are too, so nothing will break off un less you bang the thing against a cement wall repeatedly... the front section is hollow to allow for the clear tube to be inserted, and the rear is hollow too, in case you want to cut it cown a bit, it's Clean, and has indications for drilling holes, and really does make any gun build 100 times easier. I have to say I have one on my new gun and it looks and feels great. And it's a one of a kind, as the only other one ever made before the mold was wrecked is on my new gun, both were purchased from Raysoccult, and after he made me my two, his mold ripped on the 3rd attempt....so this literally is a rare item.

Specter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down