the ghostbusters workbench
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for parts for trade or sale......?

3 posters

Go down

looking for parts for trade or sale......? Empty looking for parts for trade or sale......?

Post  bluerotary22 Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:27 pm

i am looking for a set of pack and gun hoses, you know, the "right" ones. i need the green hose for the gun, the 2 red hoses for middle of the pack, yellow hose for the ion arm, blue hoses for the ion arm and injector, and red hose for the injector. i also need a cyclotron bumper, bumper knob, and a complete set of stickers for the pack and gun, preferably screen accurate. let me know if there is anybody out there that is interested in my thread. i can trade belt gizmos, hoses with connectors, and stunt foam core traps. thanks!
bluerotary22
bluerotary22

Back to top Go down

looking for parts for trade or sale......? Empty Re: looking for parts for trade or sale......?

Post  Specter Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:49 pm

I have a full set of stickers for the gun and pack if you still need them, not sure what I'd want for them though. Pm me if you need them. they are waterproof, and accurate. and include the large danger label for the motherboard, I also have a GB1 ribbon cable, it's off of one of my packs i dis assembled, it is pre wound , zip tied, and ready to go onto a pack.

Specter

Back to top Go down

looking for parts for trade or sale......? Empty Re: looking for parts for trade or sale......?

Post  ghostbuster parts maker Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:03 pm

I make just about all the parts for the pack and proton gun, e-mail me for a complete list of parts at cw2908@aol.com

ghostbuster parts maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down