the ghostbusters workbench
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GB1 proton pack with lights and sound.....

2 posters

Go down

GB1 proton pack with lights and sound..... Empty GB1 proton pack with lights and sound.....

Post  bluerotary22 Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:55 am

i am going to try to sell my gb1 style proton pack. i installed lights and sound on the whole thing. completely handmade scratchbuilt pack was started a year ago and i just got it done last month. it has a real movie accurate aluminum gb1 style gun mount v-hook, real aluminum shock mount, resin cast bumper, resin crank knob, resin gun knobs, brass banjos on the gun tip, real clippard valves, military issued alice frame with kidney pad and shoulder straps, metallic foil labels on the whole pack, real clippard brass elbows(3), real nycoil tubing on the whole pack, real resistors, sound chip from replicaprops.com wired up by myself, complete light kit made by myself as well. the whole pack weighs around 30-40 lbs. approximately. i am asking $2,800.00 shipped anywhere in the U.S.A. serious inquiries only please. if interested, contact me at bluerotary22@yahoo.com with any questions. thank you.

GB1 proton pack with lights and sound..... 3816_612
bluerotary22
bluerotary22

Back to top Go down

GB1 proton pack with lights and sound..... Empty Re: GB1 proton pack with lights and sound.....

Post  Raysoccult Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:36 am

It's a fine pack my friend. You should have no problem selling this puppy. Very Happy
Raysoccult
Raysoccult

Back to top Go down